In the event that the customer receives a defective product which can not be mounted, or the products received do not match the description, the customer will immediately receive new replacement products. If an exchange is not possible due to the non-availability of the product or due to a lack of components, the company may, with the agreement of the customer, provide a product with similar functionality and value. Otherwise, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the terms of the agreement, and the money shall be refunded to the customer.
In the event that a defect in a product is impossible to repair, the seller reserves the right to take the following steps:
- Remove the defects;
- Replace the defective product with another new product.
In the above case, if repair or replacement of the product with another new product is not possible due to its unavailability or to a lack of appropriate components or due to when production of the product began, the company may, with the consent of the customer, deliver a product with similar characteristics. Otherwise, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the terms of the agreement, and the money shall be refunded to the customer.
Sunlux products purchased from the online shop are not subject to the 36-month guarantee in the following cases:
- Where faults indicated by the customer are the result of differences in the product on the Sunlux website arising from the customer's computer settings (colours, technical parametry, screen resolution and settings), or where the customer has refused to examine the product in order to check the fault;
- Products that as a result of improper installation or use have been mechanically damaged;
- Products that are damaged as a result of their having been installed in places with excessive humidity, or products continuously exposed to sunlight;
- Products that have not been maintained according to the information on the packaging or have not been properly preserved.